Tokusen (premium) Kobunboku, 80 sticks Incense | Baieido
Tokusen Kobunboku from Baieido uses slightly spiced Kalimantan Aloeswood from Indonesia to create a masterwork of incense. The aroma is a complex woody, spicy scent that gradually reveals its wonders the more it's burned. A staple of Japanese incense and perfect introduction to more traditional woody blends.
'The contour of the wood and quiet nature of the stick hides what’s an emerging complexity as if the various herbs and spices all reveal themselves in a Zen-like fashion, asking the question rather than revealing the answers. It’s beautifully done, a masterwork of incense.'
- A blend of Indonesian Aloeswood, sandalwood, borneol, clove, cinnamon, and other medicinal herbs
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
- 80 sticks per box, 13cm in legnth
- Approx burn time: 30 mins per stick
Click here to see others in the Kobunboku range. Baieidō are one of the oldest makers of traditional Japanese incense, established in 1657, in Sakai, Osaka Prefecture. Baieido are known for their earthy, woody and traditional scents - notably the very popular Kobunboku.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.