Palo Santo | Overtones by Shoyeido
This South American "holy wood" has been used in medicine and spiritual practice since the days of the Inca. With invigorating notes reminiscent of citrus, pine, and aged wood, Palo Santo ascends as a favorite fragrance among incense enthusiasts.
- A blend of Palo Santo, Cinnamon, Benzoin and spices
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
- 35 sticks, 22cm in length
- Approx. burning time: 50 min per stick
The Overtones range are one of the most recent additions to Shoyeido's line of Japanese incenses. Overtones presents seven pure, subtle new fragrances, each mindfully blended to accentuate a timeless aromatic ingredient. Choose from Vanilla, Cinnamon, Patchouli, Frankincense, Tea Leaves, Palo Santo and Sandalwood.
For over 300 years, Shoyeido have mastered the art of combining natural ingredients into a wide range of soothing, evocative and traditional fragrances. The careful selections of herbs, woods, spices roots all contribute to this excellent quality incense.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.