Original Kobunboku Incense (Large Box) | Kobunboku by Baieido
For the price, the original Kobunboku is outstanding. The scent is reminiscent of the sweet smell of plum blossoms. Dry, elegant and very pleasant. Perfect for Japanese incense newbies or veterans. As with all Baieido incenses, this features a traditional spicy, woody blend.
- A blend of sandalwood, borneol, clove, cinnamon, and other medicinal herbs
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
- 220 sticks per box, 13cm in legnth
- Approx burn time: 30 mins per stick
Click here to see others in the Kobunboku range. Baieidō are one of the oldest makers of traditional Japanese incense, established in 1657, in Sakai, Osaka Prefecture. Baieido are known for their earthy, woody and traditional scents - notably the very popular Kobunboku.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.