Lavender | Incense Rolls by Les Encens du Monde
Lavender is a symbol of Provence and is native to the mountainous areas of the Mediterranean. It is also found in Japan on the island of Awaji and in the Northern regions of the country.
The essential oil extracted from lavender has many benefits. It's scent has a very calming effect on the nervous system. It acts on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland through the olfactory centres and soothes mind, promoting relaxation, sleep and relief of stress.
- A blend of wood powders, tea extract, lavender essential oil and lavender.
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Low smoke
- Made in Japan
- 35 sticks per roll, 14cm in length
- Approx burn time: 30 mins per stick
Click here to see others in the short rolls range.
Les Encens du Monde is a range under the French company Aromandise who work closely with Japanese incense artisans to create uniquely scented incense with creative themes. Incense from Les Encens du Monde is superb quality incense, all-natural, plant based and very low smoke.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.