Kaiun Koh Incense | Baieido
Kaiun Koh translates to "Opening the Door to Good Fortune". This is a very intense and traditional incense with strong elements of aloeswood, borneol, camphor, cassia, clove and sandalwood.
'It is pretty potent and authoritative, a great scent to ground or re-center one after the day’s adventures. I find myself going for this when I want a classic scent. It has a solid Aloeswood, Sandalwood and Borneol Camphor plus clove mixture that will cut through everything else. It is priced very reasonably and is a great stick of incense*.'
- A blend of aloeswood, borneol, camphor, cassia, clove and sandalwood and other medicinal herbs
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
- 55 sticks per box, 13cm in legnth
- Approx burn time: 30 mins per stick
Baieidō are one of the oldest makers of traditional Japanese incense, established in 1657, in Sakai, Osaka Prefecture. Baieido are known for their earthy, woody and traditional scents - notably the very popular Kobunboku and stand out as one of the greatest creators of Japanese incense in the world.
*quotation from the olfactoryrescueservice blog.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.