Bikou Kobunboku (Large Box) | Kobunboku by Baieido
Bikou means 'delicate incense' and is a subtler, slightly sweeter version of the original blend. The fragrance of Bikou Kobunboku is very fresh and light with noticeably less smoke than the original.
- A blend of sandalwood, borneol, clove, cinnamon, and other medicinal herbs
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
- 180 sticks per box, 13cm in legnth
- Approx burn time: 30 mins per stick
Click here to see others in the Kobunboku range. Baieidō are one of the oldest makers of traditional Japanese incense, established in 1657, in Sakai, Osaka Prefecture. Baieido are known for their earthy, woody and traditional scents - notably the very popular Kobunboku.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.