Forest of Flowers | Karin by Les Encens du Monde
Forest of Flowers is the ultimate welcoming incense, warm and distinguished. A woody note of white sandalwood and an accord of amber with cinnamon bark and daphne flower.
'A beautiful blend of wood powders, spices and florals. This is one of the real gems of inexpensive Japanese incense. Fresh, vibrant, sweet and spicy - a well rounded floral aroma.'
- A blend of wood powders, amber, natural plants, herbs and essential oils.
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Very low smoke
- Made in Awaji, Japan
- 40 sticks per box, 14cm in length
- Free ceramic incense holder included
- Approx burn time: 30 mins per stick
This incense is part of the Karin collection which is inspired by Genji's novel, written in the 10th century and describes life at the Imperial Court.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.